The pro Shop is now open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m daily. All rentals must be returned by closing time (7 p.m.).
As well, concessions are now available.
Beverages: coffee, water, soda, Gatorade, San Pellegrino, flavoured Perrier
Snacks: sausage rolls, spanakopita, chocolate bars, chips, nuts, vachon cakes, muffins
Cart sharing is now allowed!. Please use common sense and share only with those in your extended bubble.
We’re happy to welcome our men back!! Please click on “Club Days” for details.
KIDS play for FREE After 2:00 pm MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY (Stat holiday not included) Must be between ages 6 to 14 years old and accompanied by a Green Fee Paying Adult. (Maximum 2 kids free per each adult.) No club rentals available at this time.
Phone: 250-225-3584 email:email@example.com
Riondel Golf Club is happy to welcome members and guests at this time. Please read the following information regarding our response to Covid-19 and Worksafe BC regulations. IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELLED, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- Pro-shop hours will be 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days per week, starting July 1st
- The Honour Box will be open, but if you prefer NOT to sign in (no touch), that is acceptable at this time.
- Only one person at a time in the pro-shop (excluding staff member)
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to the pro-shop, and we request that you use it before entering.
- Power cart and pull cart rentals will be available. They will be sanitized between uses.
- Rental golf clubs will not be available at this time per Worksafe BC recommendation.
- There will be no trash cans on the course. Please take your trash home with you.
- The washrooms will be open, but only during pro-shop hours and will be cleaned regularly. The outhouse on #7 will not be open. Please follow proper handwashing procedure.
- Payment of annual memberships, green fees, or other costs should be made by cheque, debit, credit card, or e-transfer. Will will accept cash but prefer no touch transaction.
RULES OF PLAY
- Social Distancing Rules MUST be maintained. Keep 2 club lengths distance between yourself and anyone who does not live with you.
- Bunker rakes have been removed, and players are asked to use their feet to spread out any deep footprints they may have made.
- Ball washers have been removed or disabled.
- Do not remove the flag from the hole. Holes have been modified (with noodles) so the ball is easily reached without touching flag or cup.
- If you lose a ball, please do not look for it. (Basic rule – Only touch what is yours.)
- Refrain from handshakes or hugs – a tap of putters is a good alternative at the end of your game.
- Please carry your own personal hand sanitizer and use as needed.
- Finally . . . enjoy the game . . . despite Covid-19. This will not be forever.
THESE CONDITIONS REMAIN SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME AS THE COVID-19 SITUATION EVOLVES.