KIDS play for FREE After 2:00 pm MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY (Stat holiday not included) Must be between ages 6 to 14 years old and accompanied by a Green Fee Paying Adult. (Maximum 2 kids free per each adult.) No club rentals available at this time.
Phone: 250-225-3584 email:email@example.com
Riondel Golf Club is happy to welcome members and guests at this time. Please read the following information regarding our response to Covid-19 and Worksafe BC regulations. IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELLED, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- Pro-shop hours will be 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days per week, starting July 1st
- The Honour Box will be open, but if you prefer NOT to sign in (no touch), that is acceptable at this time.
- Only one person at a time in the pro-shop (excluding staff member)
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to the pro-shop, and we request that you use it before entering.
- Power cart and pull cart rentals will be available. They will be sanitized between uses.
- Rental golf clubs will not be available at this time per Worksafe BC recommendation.
- There will be no trash cans on the course. Please take your trash home with you.
- The washrooms will be open, but only during pro-shop hours and will be cleaned regularly. The outhouse on #7 will not be open. Please follow proper handwashing procedure.
- Payment of annual memberships, green fees, or other costs should be made by cheque, debit, credit card, or e-transfer. Will will accept cash but prefer no touch transaction.
RULES OF PLAY
- Social Distancing Rules MUST be maintained. Keep 2 club lengths distance between yourself and anyone who does not live with you.
- Bunker rakes have been removed, and players are asked to use their feet to spread out any deep footprints they may have made.
- Ball washers have been removed or disabled.
- Do not remove the flag from the hole. Holes have been modified (with noodles) so the ball is easily reached without touching flag or cup.
- If you lose a ball, please do not look for it. (Basic rule – Only touch what is yours.)
- Refrain from handshakes or hugs – a tap of putters is a good alternative at the end of your game.
- Please carry your own personal hand sanitizer and use as needed.
- Finally . . . enjoy the game . . . despite Covid-19. This will not be forever.
THESE CONDITIONS REMAIN SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME AS THE COVID-19 SITUATION EVOLVES.